Thursday, March 10, 2011

Busy days

Today's going to be one of those busy, but productive days.  My son is beginning speech therapy today (he can understand everything told to him, but can only speak like a 12-month-old--nearly half his age), I have my own therapy, there's a two-hour nap to fit in there, and some cleaning to do.

I love busy days.

Seriously.  I love days where I'm trying to figure out where I'm going to squish something else in.  It means I have a purpose for the day, if not for my life.

Plus, while I'm doing the job hunt thing, I absolutely NEED to feel like I have purpose.  If I'm not productive, I seriously fight feelings of worthlessness.  Can I get an Amen?

*crickets chirping*

Any way...

Oh, look at the time.  My day calleth.  Later, gators!

No comments:

Post a Comment